How do I fix an authentication problem?
If you want to use the simple ways first, try these following solutions one by one for solving the Android Wi-Fi authentication problem.
- Reset the Wi-Fi Network.
- Restart the Router.
- Reset Network Settings.
- Turn Airplane Mode on/off.
- Check the Number of Supported Devices.
- Check Network Security Type.
How do I fix authentication error occurred in WIFI?
Android: How to Fix Wi-Fi Authentication Error
- Try Airplane Mode. What happens when you enable Airplane Mode is that all radio-frequency signal transmission on your phone is turned off.
- Try Resetting The Wi-Fi Connection.
- Change the Wireless Network.
- Refresh All Your Network Settings.
What does it mean when WIFI says authentication problem?
Authentication problem occurs when the “handshake” between a router and a gadget fails for any number of reasons. The handshake first consists of the gadget sending a connection request along with the password in an encrypted form to the router. 1) Forget the network in your phone and enter the password again.
How do you fix Wifi problems?
Step 1: Check settings & restart
- Make sure Wi-Fi is on. Then turn it off and on again to reconnect. Learn how to connect to Wi-Fi networks.
- Make sure Airplane mode is off. Then turn it on and off again to reconnect.
- Press your phone’s power button for a few seconds. Then, on your screen, tap Restart.