How do I fix the blue screen of death on Windows 10?
But here are the things you should try when fixing blue screen of death in Windows 10.
- Check device performance and health.
- Uninstall application and updates.
- Update drivers.
- Disable hardware device.
- Use System Restore to undo your last modification or change.
- Increase the paging file size.
- Make sure you have enough storage.
How do you fix a blue screen?
Fixing blue screen using Safe mode
- Select Troubleshoot on the Choose an option screen.
- Click on Advanced options.
- Click on Start Settings.
- Click the Restart button.
- After your computer reboots, press F4 or the 4 key to select Enable Safe Mode.
What causes Windows 10 Blue Screen?
Blue screens are generally caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or issues with its hardware driver software. A blue screen occurs when Windows encounters a “STOP Error.” This critical failure causes Windows to crash and stop working. The only thing Windows can do is stop the computer and restart it.
How do I fix the blue screen on my laptop?
Suggested clip · 97 seconds
Black / Blank / BSOD / Blue Screen on HP Laptop – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip