Can you smoke out of a broken glass pipe?
Can you still smoke out of a cracked glass pipe?
The short answer is YES, but there are some caveats and exceptions.
Cracked glass pipes still work (sometimes).
Repairing a glass pipe is not recommended.
Can you melt broken glass back together?
Fixing broken glass by melting it back together may seem like a logical thing to do… But believe it or not, heating-up and melting back together glass is incredibly difficult if not impossible. It would probably be easier to make a new glass piece… And this can be an expensive option.
How do you make a hole in a glass pipe smaller?
Suggested clip 77 seconds
Tearing a hole open/closed in glass: How to – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do you put a broken glass back together?
- Select a glue. You’ll need a specialized glue made to bond with glass, or the glass will come apart again as soon as it is cleaned.
- Clean both pieces with soap and water.
- Apply glue along one of the broken edges.
- Press the two pieces together.
- Allow the glue to set.
- Shave away any excess glue with a razor blade.