How do I rehydrate my hair after bleaching it?
9 Tips to Help You Hydrate Your Hair After Bleaching
- Bathe Your Hair in Coconut Oil.
- Make Your Own Hair Mask.
- Make Use of Argan Oil.
- Avoid Over-Washing.
- Stop Other Damaging Methods.
- Only Brush or Comb When Dry.
- Rinse with Cold Water – Every Time.
- Get a Leave-In Conditioner.
How can I repair my damaged hair fast?
3. It’s fried and frizzy
- Rinse with cold water. Hot water opens up the outer layer of your hair (cuticle), whereas cold water can help close it.
- Use the right product. An overly aggressive shampoo can remove too much of your hair’s natural oils.
- Try an apple cider vinegar (ACV) rinse.
- Use Argan oil.
Can you dye damaged bleached hair?
Dying your hair exposes it to additional harsh chemicals, making it a risky process for already damaged hair. There are precautions you can take for a successful dye, but these will only reduce damage, not prevent it completely. Follow instructions carefully, and wait as long as you can between dying.
Is coconut oil good for bleached hair?
COCONUT OIL TREATMENTS ARE A MUST
Bleaching doesn’t just break down melanin and the cuticle structure, but also the fatty acids within the hair and other integral hair proteins – causing that straw-like feeling. To add fatty acids back into the strands, use coconut oil treatments.