How do you fix discord when it wont open?
Trick 1. Fix Discord Not Opening – Close Discord in Task Manager and Restart It
- Open task manager on Windows 10. You can press shortcut key Ctrl + Shift + Esc to quickly open it.
- Tap Process tab, and find Discord application to click it.
- Then you can restart Discord to see if it can open and work well.
Why is my discord not starting?
Method 1: Task Kill from Task Manager
As mentioned above, the reason that the discord app isn’t showing up isn’t that it hasn’t started. The app does indeed start but it is usually running in the background. So, locating the app, stopping the process and restarting the app has solved the issue for a lot of users.
Why isn’t discord opening on my phone?
Discord is available both on iOS devices via the Apple App Store and on Android devices via the Google Play Store. Sometimes when Discord won’t open, all you need to do is update it. If the app still doesn’t work, try uninstalling Discord from your device and installing a fresh, most recent version of the app.
Why is discord stuck on starting?
Excess files and caches stored in Discord’s app folder can make Discord to stuck on starting. Instead of uninstalling the app, you can first try deleting the contents of the Local AppData folder. If it works, you don’t need to reinstall Discord or even check for updates.
Is discord down right now?
DISCORD DOWN – UPDATE ONE: The Discord Twitter account has confirmed the popular service is experiencing issues today. Discord users have been hit by a major outage today which brought services offline.
How do I reset discord?
Dial 866–987–2475 to Reset and Change Discord Password | Guide 2020. 1–866–987–2475 Customer desk to reset or change the Discord password when you are on your computer. Maybe you just want to change, or it is getting old, and you want an update.
Why can’t I connect to discord?
Check For Outage Problems
The first thing you can do when Discord is stuck on connecting is to check whether there are any current outage problems. If the Discord server is undergoing problems, you won’t be able to get past the connecting screen. Visit status.discordapp.com to see the current server status.
How do I fix discord not downloading?
Suggested clip 98 seconds
DISCORD WONT INSTALL FIX IN 1 MINUTE! How To Fix Discord
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do you kill discord?
Solution 1 – Kill the Discord task
- Press Windows key + R.
- Type cmd and then click OK.
- In the cmd window that appears type taskkill /F /IM discord.exe.
- After the process finishes, relaunch Discord.
How do I open Task Manager?
How to Open Windows Task Manager
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete and click the Task Manager option.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
- Click the Start menu, select Run, and type in taskmgr.
- Right click the taskbar and select the Task Manager option.