Here are the steps to fix the minecraft error io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused: no further information:
- Add Exceptions to Firewall Settings in Minecraft Folder.
- Delete Incompatible Software.
- Add IP Address and Select the Suitable Working Port.
- Reset Your Modem/ Router.
What does IO Netty channel AbstractChannel AnnotatedConnectException mean?
The io. netty.channel. AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException error issue usually occurs when the game can’t connect to a server. The issue might not be isolated to a single server but all servers thus preventing you from playing the game.
What does IO Netty channel ConnectTimeoutException mean?
io. netty.channel. ConnectTimeoutException means your connection has timed out with the remote server. A server connection timeout means that a server is taking too long to reply to a data request made from another device.
What is io Netty channel?
Channel. A nexus to a network socket or a component which is capable of I/O operations such as read, write, connect, and bind.
How do I fix connection timed out on Minecraft?
Many users reported that they fixed the Minecraft connection timed out the problem just simply by restarting the Minecraft game.
Quick Navigation :
- Fix 1. Change the Minecraft Version.
- Fix 2. Uninstall the Antivirus Program Temporarily.
- Fix 3. Allow the 25565 Port in Your Windows Firewall.
- User Comments.