How do I fix my Nexus 5x Bootloop?
Nexus 5X stuck in Bootloop.
- On your device, go to Settings and scroll down to Backup & Reset.
- Ensure that your data is backed up and scroll down and Tap on Factory Data Reset.
- Tap on Reset device.
- Tap Delete All.
- The device will begin to reset, this may take up to 5-10 mintues with the device turning on and off.
How do I get out of a boot loop?
Steps to Try When Android is Stuck in a Reboot Loop
- Remove the Case. If you have a case on your phone, remove it.
- Plug into a Wall Electric Source. Ensure your device has enough power.
- Force Fresh Restart. Press and hold both the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons.
- Try Safe Mode.
Is Nexus 5x still supported?
Google has seemingly ended support for 2015’s Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X. The company did not push January 2019’s Android security patch to the duo of smartphones. Google hasn’t released a new Nexus-branded device since 2015. In 2016, the company moved onto the Pixel brand.
How do I reset my Nexus 5x?
How to hard reset your Nexus 5x
- Turn your Nexus off.
- Press and hold the Power and the Volume Down keys at the same time for about 10 seconds.
- An image of an Android lying on its back will appear.
- Press the Volume Down key twice until “Recovery mode” appears on the screen.
- Press the Power key to confirm and restart in “Recovery mode.”