How do you fix a broken earbud?
Then remove the hot iron and hold the wire in place until the solder cools.
Cheap earbuds are disposable, but don’t toss out an expensive pair.
If the problem is a broken connection, you can fix them yourself with a soldering iron and electronics solder.
How do you fix wireless earbuds when only one works?
When one side of the earbud does not play sound
- Power off and restart both sides of the earphone.
- Wait for the transmitting device find your earphone and reconnect. You hear the announcement “Your Device Has Been Connected” when it’s done.
- Wait both sides of the earphones find each other and reconnect. You hear the short beep when it’s done.
How do you fix Apple earbuds when only one side works?
If you can’t hear any sound or if only one side of your headphones works
- Adjust the volume with the volume buttons on your iOS device or use the Volume slider in Control Center.
- To see if you need a replacement, try a second pair of headphones.
Why is my right headphone not working?
So the first step is determining if your headphone plug is the problem. Try a different set of headphones in the same audio jack. If you still hear a problem, then the issue is likely with the jack on your device and not your headphones. There’s also no guarantee that fixing your plug will fix your headphone woes.