How do I get my start menu back on Windows 10?
Just do the opposite.
- Click the Start button and then click the Settings command.
- At the Settings window, click the setting for Personalization.
- At the Personalization window, click the option for Start.
- In the right pane of the screen, the setting for “Use Start full screen” will be turned on.
Why does my start button not work on Windows 10?
Open Task Manager by either right-clicking on the taskbar, and selecting Task Manager from the menu, or holding down Ctrl+Shift+Escape. If a UAC prompt appears, click yes and then click “More details” on the bottom right of the task manager screen. Right-click on the process, and select “Restart” from the menu.
How do I get my start menu back?
Right-click any empty spot on the taskbar and select “Properties.” Select “Bottom” in the drop-down menu next to “Taskbar location on screen.” Click “Apply” to move the taskbar back to the bottom of the screen.
How do I troubleshoot my Start menu?
Method 1. Run the automated Start Menu Troubleshooter.
- Start menu –> Settings. –> Update & Security –> Troubleshoot –> Windows Store Apps and click Run the troubleshooter.
- Click Next and let the troubleshooter to fix the problem.
- Finally, close the troubleshooter and then check if your problem is solved.