How can I fix my marriage by myself?
Here’s how to do that:
- Stop talking to your spouse about your marriage problems.
- Don’t tell him what he’s doing wrong.
- Don’t tell her what she should be doing differently.
- Stop blaming your partner.
- Quit giving your friends a play-by-play of your last fight.
How do you fix a failing marriage?
Here are eight ways to repair your marriage when it’s falling apart:
- Share each other’s joy.
- Blame the situation, not your spouse.
- Eliminate the three A’s that ruin marriages.
- Kiss each other more.
- Let your conflict lead to growth.
- Know the difference between quality and quantity.
- Ask yourself why you want to make this work.
What are the signs of a failing marriage?
17 Signs You’re In an Unhappy — Or Loveless — Marriage
- You Aren’t Having Sex Anymore.
- You’re Preoccupied With Other People’s Needs and Problems.
- You Have One or More of the Big Relationship Destroyers.
- You Don’t Like Spending Quality Time Together.