Do I have a virus on my phone?
In the case of smartphones, to date we have not seen malware that replicate itself like a PC virus can, and specifically on Android this does not exist, so technically there are no Android viruses.
Most people think of any malicious software as a virus, even though it is technically inaccurate.
How do I clear a virus from my iPhone?
- Restart your iPhone or iPad: Hold down the power button until you see Slide to Power Off >> touch and slide until it turns off.
- Clear your history: Settings >> Safari >> Clear History and Website Data >> tap Clear.
- Restore your iPhone or iPad to a recent backup.
How do I check for viruses on my Android phone?
Suggested clip · 61 seconds
How to detect Android viruses – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I get rid of xHelper virus?
- Step 1: Install a file manager from Google Play that has the capability to search files and directories.
- Step 2: Disable Google PLAY temporarily to stop re-infection.
- Step 3: Run a scan in Malwarebytes for Android to identify the nameof the app that hides the xHelper malware.