How do I change the date and time on my Fitbit?
-Log in to your fitbit.com dashboard and click the gear icon in the top right corner.
-Scroll to the bottom of the Personal Info page and modify your timezone.
-After saving your changes, force sync your tracker: Click the Fitbit Connect icon located near the date and time on your computer.13 Oct 2016
How do I change the time on my Fitbit without the app?
Suggested clip 97 seconds
How to Change Time on Fitbit – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I reset the time on my Fitbit Charge 2?
To correct the time on your tracker and Fitbit app, do the following:
- Find an option to modify your time zone.
- Under Settings, tap Advanced Settings.
- From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account tab.
- Sync your tracker: Go back to the Account tab and tap your tracker name. Tap Sync Now.
How do I change the time on my Fitbit Charge 3?
If you go to the fitbit app on your phone and do the following, it should hopefully use the correct time.
- From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon.
- Scroll down to advanced settings and tap on it.
- Make sure automatic time zone (use network time) is on.
- Then sync your Charge 3.