Consider these seven ways to save your struggling relationship:
- Re-evaluate the reasons you’re together. Go back to the beginning.
- Do something special together.
- Cut out external influences.
- Forgive each other.
- Come clean about one thing.
- Set boundaries with each other.
Why are all my relationships failing?
Trust issues may include factors such as jealousy, possessiveness, unreasonable rigidity, emotional infidelity, physical/sexual infidelity, relational game playing, lack of reliability and dependability, lack of emotional support, lack of financial compatibility, and lack of mutually-supportive goals.
How do you know your relationship is failing?
7 signs your relationship is failing — even if it doesn’t feel like it
- You see your partner more or less as they are.
- You view your partner as beneath you.
- You think you have a good ‘alternative’ partner.
- You feel stuck in the relationship.
- You or your partner are dissatisfied with the relationship.
How do you bring the spark back into a relationship?
Once the communication is back on track, try these seven tips to reignite the spark:
- Boost your dopamine —together.
- Kiss more often.
- Remember what it was like when you first met.
- Make a list of sexual possibilities.
- Keep the mystery alive.
- Get in touch with your own sexuality.
- Seek out a sex coach.