What do you do when your ZTE phone wont turn on?
First, try holding down the power button for about 20-25 seconds and then let it go. Next try plugging in the device and see if it starts to charge. If the above doesn’t work another thing to check is to make sure none of the buttons are stuck.
How do you fix a ZTE phone that wont charge or turn on?
With your phone plugged in, press and hold both the volume-down button and the power button at the same time for at least 20 seconds.
- If you see a red light, your battery is fully discharged. Charge your phone for at least 30 minutes.
- If you see an Android robot and the word “Start” with an arrow around it:
Where is the reset button on a ZTE phone?
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons until the ZTE logo screen appears, then release.
- Press the Volume down button to highlight wipe data/factory reset.
- Press the Power button to select.
- Press the Volume down button repeatedly until Yes — delete all user data is highlighted.
How do you reset a ZTE phone battery?
- If you are unsure if your battery is charged, connect your device to the charger.
- Press and hold the Power key for up to 15 seconds.
- Wait as the device restarts.