Why does it keep saying App not installed?
In such situations when you install an App and choose to save it to your SD Card, you will see Android App not installed error because the App cannot find the SD card as it is not mounted in your device.
Corrupted storage, especially corrupted SD Card, is a known to cause the Android App isn’t installed error.
How do I fix an app not installed on Android?
Here are the Best Solutions to Fix App Not Installed Error on Android OS.
- Change App Codes.
- Sign the Unsigned App.
- Reset All the App Preference.
- Avoid Installation from SD Card.
- Use an older version of the App.
- Clear Data and Cache of Package Installer.
- Allow Apps from Unknown Sources.
- For Root Devices.
20 Sep 2019
Why my APK is not installing?
It’s more likely than a corrupt APK file or a version incompatibility, either of which would cause an error message. Try to install it using adb . If that didn’t help, you could just copy the apk file to /data/app/ and reboot the phone (as a temporary solution), also try Wiping the Dalvik Cache.
How do I fix lucky patcher app not installed?
Solving “App not installed” Problem:
- Open Google Play Store App and from menu click on “Play Protect” option.
- Now switch off “Scan device For Security Threats’ by clicking on that toggle.
- Confirm it by pressing the “OK” button.
- Now try again to install Lucky Patcher.
7 Feb 2020