How do you revive dry mascara?
In case you find your mascara has become dry and flaky, try these tricks to revive it!
- Hot Water Trick. Fill your coffee mug with hot water and dip the tube of mascara in it for few minutes.
- Saline Solution.
- Eye Drops.
- Aloe Vera.
- Lash Conditioner.
- Eyebrow Brush.
- Cuticles Remover.
- Taming Flyaways.
What can you put in dry mascara?
3 hacks to fix dried-up mascara
- Hacks to fix dried-up mascara :
- Eye drops or contact lenses solution. Insert two or three droplets of eye drops that you use to refresh your eyes or even contact lenses solution, into your mascara tube.
- Hot water. Don’t put water into the tube.
- Aloe vera. Put a drop of aloe vera gel into your mascara tube.
How does coconut oil fix dry mascara?
Add coconut oil to mascara to condition your lashes.
Heat up a spoonful of the oil in the microwave for about 15-30 seconds, or until it melts. Use the spoon to put three to four drops of the (now liquid) coconut oil in your mascara tube. You can either shake the tube or twist your wand in there to mix the oil in.
How do you fix dry mascara with contact solution?
Suggested clip · 109 seconds
HACK OR HOAX | Revive Dried-Out Mascara w/Contact Solution
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip