This article will show you 12 natural ways to balance your hormones.
- Eat Enough Protein at Every Meal.
- Engage in Regular Exercise.
- Avoid Sugar and Refined Carbs.
- Learn to Manage Stress.
- Consume Healthy Fats.
- Avoid Overeating and Undereating.
- Drink Green Tea.
- Eat Fatty Fish Often.
What are the symptoms of hormonal imbalance?
Symptoms of hormonal imbalances in women include:
- heavy, irregular, or painful periods.
- osteoporosis (weak, brittle bones)
- hot flashes and night sweats.
- vaginal dryness.
- breast tenderness.
- constipation and diarrhea.
- acne during or just before menstruation.
What causes hormone imbalance?
Hormonal imbalances are more common during puberty, menstruation, and pregnancy. Many hormonal imbalances are caused by external factors, such as stress or hormone medications. However, hormonal imbalances can also be caused by any medical condition that impacts or involves the endocrine system or glands.
Do I have hormone imbalance?
Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance
Bloating, fatigue, irritability, hair loss, palpitations, mood swings, problems with blood sugar, trouble concentrating, infertility — these are just a few symptoms of hormone imbalance. These compounds affect every cell and system in the body. Hormone imbalance can debilitate you.
What is the best vitamins to take for hormonal imbalance?
What Vitamins can help to balance hormones?
- Vitamin D and thyroid dysfunction. Vitamin D can help play a part in regulating insulin and the thyroid hormone.
- Vitamin B6 and PMS. Vitamin B6 can help alleviate some of the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), such as mood changes and irritability.
- Vitamin E and menopause.