What is leverage browser caching?
To leverage your browser’s caching generally means that you can specify how long web browsers should keep images, CSS and JS stored locally. That way the user’s browser will download less data while navigating through your pages, which will improve the loading speed of your website.
How do I fix browser caching problems?
Here are some ways you can try to fix your caching problem, in order of escalation:
- Try holding down the Shift key while pressing the Refresh button.
- Close your browser and re-open it (make sure you are NOT on the cached page) and delete your temporary Internet files (clear your cache).
- Restart your computer.
17 Feb 2020
How do I enable browser caching?
For most people, the way to enable caching is to add some code to a file called . htaccess on your web host/server. This means going to the file manager (or wherever you go to add or upload files) on your webhost.17 Mar 2016
How do I speed up WordPress leveraging browser caching via htaccess?
Search for WordPress SEO by Yoast.
- Click Install Now and Click Activate to enable the plugin.
- Navigate to SEO, Tools. Click on File editor.
- In the text editor, it opens the .htaccess file. Paste the code and Save changes.
- How to Speed up your WordPress. You can copy the below code and paste it into your htaccess file.
27 Jul 2018