Hopefully you’ll be able to sort things out, and get on the way to fixing your life.
- Try Something New.
- Set Intentions Every Morning.
- Get To Cleanin’
- Do The Thing That Scares You.
- Build Up From Small Changes.
- Force Yourself To Have Fun.
- Go Hang Out With Cool People.
- Fake A Better Attitude.
How can I fix my life in 30 days?
Want to change your world and your environment completely? If you do this for 30 days, your entire world WILL indeed change.
- Writing a gratitude list each day.
- Only eating Paleo.
- Doing planks every day.
- Writing in a journal every morning.
- Learning a new word from a different language.
How can I drastically change my life?
These eight steps can drastically change your life for the better.
- Reprogram your mind to stay positive.
- Set your alarm half an hour earlier.
- Clean up after yourself immediately.
- Don’t over-commit.
- Don’t be so predictable.
- Swap complaining for expressing gratitude.
- Stop comparing yourself to others.
How do I get my life back on track after losing everything?
How to Get Your Finances Back on Track After Losing Everything
- Assess the Situation. Some financial setbacks occur because of situations beyond your control, like losing a job because your employer had to reduce expenses, or incurring massive medical debt after a serious illness.
- Change Your Attitude.
- Adjust Your Budget.
- Get a Financial Mentor.
- Set Realistic Goals.
- Don’t Give Up.
How do I reset my life?
Suggested clip · 104 seconds
RESET: How to Reset Your Life | Fawn Germer | TEDxSevilleSq
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip