How do I fix my iPhone 6 stuck on searching?
Suppose, if you found your iPhone stuck in search mode due to software error then carry out the following methods to resolve the problem immediately.
- Remove and re-insert SIM card.
- Reboot your iPhone.
- Check time and date settings.
- Disable and enable Airplane Mode.
- Update carrier settings.
- Repair your iOS system.
Why is my iPhone 6 saying no service and searching?
To reset your network settings, go to Settings-> General-> Reset-> Reset Network Settings. Step 6: Check time and date settings on your iPhone. Others have also found that No Service or Searching network error prompt is due to an incorrect time and date settings on their iPhone.
What does it mean when your iPhone keeps saying searching?
The message which says “searching” that sometimes comes up on your iPhone essentially means one thing: the device is not able to connect to a cellular network. There are several possible reasons that you might be getting that message.
How do I fix the signal on my iPhone?
How To Fix No Service On iPhone After iOS Update
- Turn off Celular data by going to Settings > Cellular. After that, enable the Airplane mode and leave it on for 15-20 seconds.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Reinsert your SIM Card.
- Reset network settings. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset network settings.
What to do if your phone keeps saying searching?
Best Android data recovery App.
8 Effective Ways to Fix iPhone Stuck on Searching
- Check Your Coverage Area.
- Try Switching It On and Off Again.
- Update Your Carrier Settings.
- Taking The SIM Card Out and Putting It In Back Again.
- Reset the Network Settings.
- Update the iPhone.
- Contact the Carrier Provider.
- DFU Restore Your iPhone.
How do I stop the spinning wheel on my iPhone?
How to stop the spinning wheel on your iOS device
- Try to see if your iPhone is updated.
- Close all the running applications on the background.
- Try to activate Siri.
- Disable Siri.
- Restart your iPhone.
- Disable Background App Refresh by going into the Settings of your phone.
- Force restart your device.
What does ## 72786 do?
##SCRTN# (##72786# on the phone dialpad) is the code that should be dialed to initiate the process of resetting mobile device network settings. An SCRTN is sometimes referred to as a “network reset” by industry professionals.
Why does iPhone say no service?
Having no service on your iPhone is incredibly frustrating because you can’t make phone calls or send texts. First, look for iOS and carrier settings updates. Second, check your iPhone’s Cellular settings and make sure Cellular Data and Voice Roaming are turned on. Third, eject your SIM card and reinsert it.
What will reset network settings do?
What specific settings are reset by a Network settings reset in Android 6.0, 7. x or 8.0?
- Allows background data sync.
- Clears mobile data limits.
- Deletes all Wi-Fi® SSIDs.
- Disconnects all tethered interfaces.
- Forgets paired devices.
- Removes all app data restrictions.
- Sets network selection mode to automatic.