What causes WiFi doesn’t have a valid IP configuration?
The “WiFi doesn’t have a valid IP configuration” error message indicates that there is a problem with your computer TCP/IP stack – a set of network protocol layers that can work negatively together to result in an interruption to your Internet service.
How do I fix IP configuration failure?
- Go to Settings and tap on Wi-Fi.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi and connect to a network.
- Long press on the connected network and select Modify Network.
- Check Show Advance Options.
- On IP Settings drop down menu, select Static.
- Assign IP of your choice but leave other variable untouched.
How do I fix local area connection doesn’t have a valid IP configuration?
- Start by running cmd from the start menu.
- Type “ipconfig /all” without the quotes.
- Write down the physical address of which ever connection is/are not working.
- Go to your router’s firewall and find the physical addresses of the connections.
- Find the physical address(s) of your blocked adapter(s) and unblock it.
24 Jul 2009