How can I grow my hairline back?
Suggested clip · 78 seconds
How To Naturally Grow Back Thinning Hairline & Cover up
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Can you change your hairline?
If you want to change your hairline, you have a number of choices, including medication, hair transplant, and laser therapy. Talk to your doctor about your concerns. They may give you a recommendation for treatment regarding your hair and hairline.
How do you fix thinning hairline?
How to Fix a Receding Hairline
- Apply minoxidil to your scalp. Also known as Rogaine, this treatment helps stimulate hair growth and reverse a receding hairline.
- Visit your doctor and obtain a prescription for a drug called Propecia.
- Have hair transplanted onto your hairline.
How can I grow my edges?
How to grow back, protect, and maintain edges
- Limit use of extensions or high maintenance styles that pull or put tension on your edges.
- Be careful of headbands and hats.
- Wrap and protect your edges at night with a silk scarf or bonnet.
- Massage edges with natural oils to keep moisturized and stimulate growth.
How can I grow hairline on my forehead?
Packed with antioxidants, olive oil is one of the best solutions to make hair grow on the forehead faster. Also due to Vitamin E present in the olive oil, it helps to boost hair growth. Take some olive oil and add one spoon of honey to it. Mix together and apply on the receding hairline.