How do you get rid of brain fog?
Here are seven ways to fight brain fog, according to science.
- Sleep. Sleep.
- Visit Your Physician. Dusan Petkovic/Shutterstock.
- Change Your Diet To Include Brain-Boosting Foods.
- While You’re At It, Take Prebiotics and Probiotics.
- De-stress Your Life With Self-Care.
- Tune Out With A “Mindless” Activity.
What is brain fog a symptom of?
Brain fog can be a symptom of a number of medical conditions. It affects a variety of mental processes, including memory and concentration. It can occur with multiple sclerosis, during pregnancy, and as a result of lifestyle factors, such as stress, lack of sleep, or an unhealthful diet.
Is brain fog curable?
Although “brain fog” is not a medically recognized term, it’s a common feeling that many people suffer with. But, even though many people experience it, brain fog is by no means normal.In fact, it is avoidable and 100% treatable.
What is a natural remedy for brain fog?
Treatment – ways to end brain fog
- Spend less time on computer and mobile phone – remind yourself to take a break.
- Positive thinking, reduce stress.
- Change your diet.
- Get enough sleep – 7-8 hours a day, go to bed at 10pm or no later than midnight.
- Regular exercise.
- Avoid alcohol, smoking, and drinking coffee in the afternoon.