What is a DNS error on ps3?
The “DNS error 80710102” is an error displayed on the Sony PlayStation when attempting to connect to the Internet. It’s a known problem for PlayStation users, but the answer is to disable universal plug-n-play on the router. Disabling universal plug-n-play on the router is performed through the console interface.28 Sep 2017
How do I fix my ps3 Internet connection error?
Suggested clip 108 seconds
trick to fix the internet connection on the ps3 – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I change DNS settings on ps3?
Should I change DNS settings on my PS3?
- Under the Settings column (1), select Network Settings (2).
- Then, select Internet Connection Settings.
- To customize DNS settings, choose Custom.
- Select Automatic under IP Address Settings.
- Select Do Not Set under DHCP Host Name.
- Select Manual to customize DNS Settings.
Can’t connect to PSN DNS error?
DNS Server Invalid — NW-31253-4, NW-31246-6
Step 1: Restart the PS4™ system. Step 2: Go to Settings > Network > Test Internet Connection. Step 3: The following port numbers are used to connect with the PSN servers using the Internet. Make sure they are not blocked by the router.25 Jan 2019