How do I fix error 3194 while restoring?
How to Fix Error 3194 if Jailbreaking
- Quit iTunes.
- Locate your hosts file, in Mac OS X it is located at /etc/hosts and in Windows it is located at c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts.
- Open the hosts file with Administrator privileges.
- Add the following lines to the very bottom of the hosts file and save the change:
What is iPad error 3194 restore?
Error 3194 often happens when iTunes on your computer cannot connect to Apple’s software update server. This is usually caused by unsigned or expired firmware used during an iOS upgrae and restores, or network connection problem on a computer. STEP 1 Make sure that iTunes is stopped on your computer (Widows/Mac).
How do I fix error 3600 successfully?
iTunes error 3600 occurs during any of the following iTunes operations:
- Downgrading to an earlier version of iOS.
- Upgrading to the latest version.
- Restore your iOS device data using iTunes on a Windows computer.
- Interrupting your iOS device update or restore process.
- Using iTunes on a jailbroken iOS device.
How do I fix iTunes errors?
How to Fix iTunes Error 50
- Reconnect your iOS device. Unplug and plug your iOS device to check if it works.
- Re-install iTunes. Make sure you are running the latest version of iTunes.
- Check Firewall/Antivirus Settings.
- Delete all contents from “Downloads” folder.
- Clear out the Registry of your computer.
- Check the SIM card.