How do I fix no audio device Windows 10?
How to Fix Audio Not Working on Windows 10
- Check your cables and volume.
- Make sure your audio device is the default.
- Restart your PC after an update.
- Try a System Restore.
- Run the Windows 10 Audio Troubleshooter.
- Update your audio driver.
- Uninstall and reinstall your audio driver.
8 Nov 2019
How do you fix No audio output device is installed?
Method 2: Manually uninstall & reinstall the device driver
1) Still in Device Manager, once again expand Sound, video and game controllers, right-click on your audio device, and click Uninstall to uninstall the driver. 2) Restart your PC. After restarting, Windows should automatically re-install the sound driver.
How do I install an audio device in Windows 10?
To do so, click the audio icon in the Notification Area. Click the audio out put device you would like to use. This is especially handy if you want to switch between built in audio or your headphones. Additional audio options can be accessed from a right-click menu.1 Feb 2019
What does it mean no audio device installed?
If you get “No audio output device is installed” error, that means there is a problem with the sound card hardware or the device driver.12 May 2019