What causes script errors?
While Script error is caused by violating the browser’s same-origin policy, a Long Running Script indicates performance issues.
Every browser has a timeframe for script execution.
If a script needs more time to execute, a Long Running Script error will occur.
How do I fix a long running script error?
From your desktop with no other programs running, click start > control panel > double click internet options. On the advanced tab, look under browsing and you should see two boxes to disable script debugging. Make sure they’re both checked. Also, uncheck the box to display a notification for every error.
How do I fix script errors on Google Chrome?
How to stop Unresponsive Script Error in Chrome
- Go to the menu icon in the top right of Google Chrome.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and click “Advanced Settings”
- The second to last section at the bottom will be “System”
- Uncheck the box that says “Use Hardware Acceleration When Available”
- Restart Chrome and you will be good to go.
What is running script error?