To treat the existing hair damage, try these:
- Get a rice water rinse – It contains Inositol which penetrates damaged hair and works to repair from inside out.
- Use almond oil- It strengthens and softens the hair. Apply a little amount of oil to the ends before you dry your hair.
What to do when hair is breaking off after bleaching?
To repair bleach damaged hair, only shampoo your hair 1-2 times a week since shampoo can make your hair dryer and more brittle. Also, apply a moisturizing hair treatment, like olive oil or coconut oil, to your hair every other wash before you get in the shower.
How can I repair my bleached damaged hair?
11 Ways You Can Repair Damaged Bleached Hair
- Get a Keratin treatment.
- Custom-blended treatments based on your hair’s needs.
- Use avocado for deep hair conditioning.
- Try the mayonnaise treatment.
- Apply protective formulas before bleaching.
- Ask your hairdresser for a great professional shampoo.
- Massage your scalp with some butter.
Is breakage normal after bleaching?
Excessive bleaching will only worsen your hair’s health, and you need to give it time to recover. Also avoid heat styling; using hot tools on damaged hair will cause more breakage.”
How do I fix extremely damaged hair?
3. It’s fried and frizzy
- Rinse with cold water. Hot water opens up the outer layer of your hair (cuticle), whereas cold water can help close it.
- Use the right product. An overly aggressive shampoo can remove too much of your hair’s natural oils.
- Try an apple cider vinegar (ACV) rinse.
- Use Argan oil.