How do you fix a car CD that won’t eject?
First, turn your car off if it isn’t already.
While the car is off, hold the power and the eject button.
Press your CD player’s power and eject buttons down at the same time, holding them for about ten seconds.
If your stereo has a “force eject” feature, it should spit out the CD.
Why is my car CD player not taking CDs?
If this issue occurred after you removed a CD that was previously stuck, then it is likely that the CD player or drive has failed or jammed. Usually the only way to remedy this issue is to replace the unit. It may also be possible to unplug the CD player, or remove the fuse, to see if that may perhaps reset the unit.
How do you open a stuck CD player?
How to Open a Jammed CD/DVD Drive
- Step 1: The Paper Clip. Straighten out one leg of the paper clip. Tip Question Comment.
- Step 2: The Small Hole. Find the small hole on your CD drive, it is usually near the button.
- Step 3: Stick the Clip Into the Hole. Stick the clip into the hole and gently push until the door opens.
- Step 4: Finish. The drive opened!
How do you get a stuck CD out of a 6 CD?
How to Fix a Jammed 6-Disc CD Player
- Straighten up a paper clip and use the sharp pointed edge to push a tiny hole located next to the tray that mounts your discs. This is your emergency eject button.
- Unplug your CD player.
- Find a blank disc or a disc that you don’t use anymore.
- Contact the manufacturer if the CD player is still under warranty.