How do I fix no audio device installed?
1. Update Sound Driver to Fix “No Audio Output Device Is Installed” Error
- Scan Your PC. Click the “Scan” button to make Driver Talent start a full scan of your PC.
- Download and Update Sound Driver. Once there are faulty audio drivers, you could click “Repair” to automatically fix the problem.
- Reboot Your PC.
Why does it say no audio device is installed?
An outdated audio driver can cause sound errors and issues. Use Device Manager to check if the audio device is disabled, and then install an available driver update. In Windows, search for and open Device Manager. Right-click the audio device, and then select Update Driver.
How do I fix No audio output device Windows 10?
Most of the issues are resolved through the Device Manager in Windows PC, so I decided to update the audio driver.
- Press Win+X and select Device Manager.
- Scroll down and click on “Sound, video and game controllers“, and see your audio devices here.
- Select your audio device, right-click, and click on Update Driver.
How do I install an audio device on Windows 10?
Enable the audio device in Windows 10 and 8
- Right-click the notification area speaker icon , and then select Troubleshoot sound problems.
- Select the device you want to troubleshoot, and then click Next to start the troubleshooter.
- If a recommended action displays, select Apply this fix, and then test for sound.