- Turn off your computer.
- Unplug the cable running from your monitor to your PC and plug it back in, making sure the connection is firm.
- Reattach the cable running from your monitor to your PC.
- Replace your monitor with another monitor if possible.
- Open your PC case and locate your video card.
Why does my PC turn on but no display?
If your computer starts but displays nothing, you should check is if your monitor is working properly. Check the power light of your monitor to verify that it’s turned on. If your monitor won’t turn on, unplug the power adapter of your monitor, and then plug it back into the power outlet.
How can I fix no VGA signal?
Sometimes this is enough to fix issues like VGA no signal.
- Completely turn off your computer and monitor and unplug their power cables.
- Wait for several minutes.
- Connect the VGA cable back to the monitor and your computer.
- Plug the power cable back.
- Turn on your computer and monitor.
How do I fix my computer monitor?
Fixing Computer Monitor Display issues – PC Solutions
- Attach the monitor to a different computer. If the monitor still doesn’t work, replace the monitor’s cable.
- Unplug your computer from the monitor and power outlet.
- Reinstall the video card drivers.
- Right-click a blank area of your Desktop.
- Determine whether the problem is caused by electrical interference.