How do I fix SSL connection error?
It’s not a big deal though, here’s how to fix SSL connection errors on Android phones.
- Let’s Start with SSL/TLS Certificates.
- 1.) Correct the Date and Time on your Android Device.
- 2.) Clear Browsing Data on Chrome.
- 3.) Change WiFi Connection.
- 4.) Temporarily Disable Antivirus.
- 5.) Reset your Android Device.
What does an SSL error mean?
‘SSL Connection Error’ is one of the most commonly faced problems when it comes to browsing on an Android device or any other device for that matter. SSL certificate secure communication between your browser and the web server of a website. That is why you should always insist on browsing on encrypted sites.
How do I fix SSL error on android?
Ways to Fix the SSL Connection Error
- Make Sure the Date and Time are Correct. Many times the reason for an SSL connection error is as simple as a mismatch between your device’s and the web server’s time & date.
- Clear Chrome’s Browsing Data.
- Disable Your Antivirus.
- Check Your WiFi Connection.
- Reset Your Android Phone.
22 Nov 2019
How do I fix SSL connection error Windows 10?
Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options. Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings. Uncheck the box next to “proxy server for your LAN”. Click on OK to save the setting and close window.10 Aug 2015
What is SSL error on android?
The SSL/TSL certificate considers connection invalid if the browser system and the Web server do not have their clocks set to nearly the same time. In such case, you will see “The connection is not private” message on your device. To fix the issue, Go to Settings of your Android device.
Why is my SSL certificate not working?
The most common cause of a “certificate not trusted” error is that the certificate installation was not properly completed on the server (or servers) hosting the site. Use our SSL Certificate tester to check for this issue. In the tester, an incomplete installation shows one certificate file and a broken red chain.
How do I unblock SSL connection?
How to Fix “ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR” for Google Chrome
- Check the Date of Your System. Date is the most common reason behind SSL errors.
- Clear Browsing Data.
- Clear Your SSL State.
- Disable QUIC Protocol of Chrome.
- Check Your Antivirus Settings.
- Check Your Firewall.
- Disable Extensions.
- Adjust Your Internet Security and Privacy Level.
How do I fix an SSL protocol error?
Maybe call us in the morning if problem persists.
- Set correct system date, time & region.
- Clear Chrome’s cache and cookies.
- Disable QUIC Protocol.
- Disable extensions.
- Remove your system’s hosts file.
- Clear SSL State.
- Lower your internet security and privacy level.
- Disable your security tools for a moment.
What causes an SSL error?
The SSL connection error is quite common and it can be caused by multiple factors. Sometimes the problem is found on the server hosting the website, in other cases, the problem might be found on the user’s end. The website might contain insecure information. The SSL certificate might have wrong information.
Why does my phone keep saying SSL connection error?
Reason for SSL Connection Error on Android Device
This means that Android time and browser time do not match. The Transport Layer Security (T.S.L) and the Security Socket Layer (S.S.L) might have been wrongly installed on the website server.
What does authentication error mean?
What Does It Mean When Wi-Fi Says Authentication Problem? The Wi-Fi authentication error occurs when you are unsuccessfully trying to connect to any Wi-Fi network with the correct password. Normally, when you try to connect to a Wi-Fi network, the device will connect to that network and save the password.