Can Tech Neck be reversed?
It can feel like a strain at the neck, stiffness in the shoulders, might result in headaches, and can do worse damage to the spine over time.
The good news is you can condition your body to reverse “tech neck” pain and prevent further discomfort.
How do I improve my tech neck?
Exercises to combat text neck
- Exaggerated nod. The exaggerated nod counterbalances the downward/forward head position by pulling your shoulders down and back, and increasing neck mobility, explains Cappo.
- Downward-Facing Dog.
- Bow pose.
- Chin tuck.
Can text neck be corrected?
Treating text neck, also called tech neck, typically involves a two-pronged approach: Exercises and stretches to increase the neck’s strength and flexibility. Improved postural habits when using smartphones and other mobile devices.
How can I fix my neck posture?
1. Exercise Your Neck
- Head tilt: Tilt your head slowly forward and rest your chin on your chest.
- Head turn: Turn your head to the left until you feel a stretch.
- Neck stretch: Push your chin forward until you feel your throat stretch.
- Side head tilt: Tilt your head toward your left shoulder until you feel a stretch.